Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Oh, so I was at the playground (another in the f*ck post saga, I'm crabby)

today again, and I was doing my shadow-Alex routine but trying to modify it so he felt like he had a little more freedom. He was running in front of this lady, and he tripped and fell (in the sand) and laid there for a second, checking out the ground. In the meantime, the lady looked at me with this look of disbelief on her face, and said 'are you going to help him up??'
I wanted to reach down and pick up a handful of dirt and throw it in her judgemental, sour face.
No, he can get up by himself, he's not hurt. Are you going to be wiping your kid's butt when he's 23? I'm not planning on it.
What is up with other mothers? Mind your own goddamned business. Unless you decide to be a little tiny bit friendly, then please feel free to speak up. Douche bag.

2 comments:

MMJ said...

Biotch. Agreed...mind your own damned business!!

Jess NBP said...

i agree good lord