Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring

oh Spring - for the love of God, when are you going to get here? Sure it's sunny, but these gale-force winds are getting tiresome. I'd like a little warmth, I'd like to take a walk without having tears streaming involuntarily down my cheeks in my eyeball's desperate attempt to keep themselves moisturized against the obnoxious hurricane that no matter which freakin direction I am walking is ALWAYS dead-on in my face.
Beer, I want beer outside. I want burnt grill food (cause I'm a better-safe-than-sorry kind of meat cooker) and I want the coconut smell of sunscreen.
Now don't get me wrong, when it's hot out I'll be longing for the cooler weather and the first shades of fall. I will always bitch about something. But for real, this has been the longest stretch of ass-cold weather in recent memory. I needs some sunshine and outsideness without chapping.

No comments: